Weekly posts by studio staff highlight selections from the archives
MoMA Audio Stop for “Pink Studio (Rendezvous)”
Pink Studio (Rendezvous), 2021 was recently acquired by MoMA and is currently on view in their exhibition “Collection 1970s-Today.” Listen to Lisa’s audio stop for the exhibition here.
Link to artwork
Lisa on MoMA’s exhibition “Matisse: The Red Studio”
Hear Lisa featured in the audio guide for the MoMA exhibition Matisse: The Red Studio. Access them on MoMA’s website. Lisa’s voice is highlighted on the following tracks:
342. Introduction to Matisse: The Red Studio
345. Nude with White Scarf, 1909
353. Untitled (Study for Reclining Nude), 1911
355. Still Life with Geraniums, 1910
357. Studio, Quai Saint-Michel, 1916
Lisa on “Pink Studio (Rendezvous)”
Lisa discusses her painting Pink Studio (Rendezvous), on view at David Zwirner through October 23, 2021.